Sophie and Scott's Wedding

Name
Dan
Edit My Images
No
I appreciate all the input I've had so far, I won't ask for further critique I've had a lot already - just wanted to share.
I know there are a few WB issues I might like to address.

I have made the a selection of the delivered photos available in a 'storyboard' on my website
http://www.danielcook.com/weddings/sophie-and-scott/

Here's an image for the homepage to pick up..

6_Evening-67.jpg

Tried to click the link, but your site is being blocked by my company's internet policy (it seems to think it's a game site). Just thought I'd pass this on. Lovely image above btw.

Tried to click the link, but your site is being blocked by my company's internet policy (it seems to think it's a game site). Just thought I'd pass this on. Lovely image above btw.

that's odd :) thanks

It is odd, I was very surprised it was on the blocked list. No idea why. US multinationals, eh!!!

You didn't ask for critique but I have taken a look at home, and I just wanted to say that's a great set and you've caught some lovely, happy moments. I can't see any WB issues either.

This is from the point of view of someone getting married soon only, I'd be more than happy if our photos are on a par with these.

These are a very nice set of images Dan, and you and the couple should be very pleased with them.(y)

George.

Back