Sorry me Again after some consulting advise

Now I think it look to heavy and chunky?
I agree. Also not sure about the use of frames. CSS would be much tidier.

Have to agree..seems a little "square" and on firefox (not checked in IE) everything is resting on the left of my screen. When viewing websites I always think a site looks better if its central.

HTH

Agree with both. I viewed on Firefox and IE6 and it is left heavy.....plus....there doesn't seem to be a common style throughout, you know, a bit of this and a bit of that.

regards

I was a pro web designer at the turn of the Century (this one I hasten to add)
I don't know who is doing the site for you, wether it is a company or a freind/aquaintance, but to be brutally honest I don't like the style of it at all.

If you are paying for it, you need to tell them straight away that you don't like it and get them to change it.

Show them some sites you like the style of and keep in regular touch with them at each stage of the development.

If you need any further advice, just holla.

got to be brutal too, dont like it, looks like a Serif or other Template, sorry!

Another vote for not liking it. Has a look of budget brand about it and certainly doesn't make me feel like I need to see more.

Mine is www.lightfall.co.uk

just to give you an idea what sort of thing does appeal to me.... and for you to tell me what you don't like about it. ;)

Thank you for for your views, it has confirmed my feelings.

The designer is about to get shot ( only joking)

thanks

All

JWP said:
Thank you for for your views, it has confirmed my feelings.

The designer is about to get shot ( only joking)

thanks

All

Now that is what a website should look like :thumb:

hmm yeah, nice website dazza.

If you wanna see a slightly more amateurish one, but one that uses CSS rather than frames then click my gallery link at the bottom of my post. It won't be up to your needs but it shows what can be done. It's only a basic gallery but it has my contact info and is good for showing my mates stuff!

Nice gallery gandhi and it is also very good of you to link to us on your site...the chq is in the post ;)

Steve said:
Nice gallery gandhi and it is also very good of you to link to us on your site...the chq is in the post ;)

Does Marcel know hes paying this one out??:ponders: His last one bounced, we never saw Nigel again after that!:p

ooh yeah, probably should've asked permission for that one maybe? Didn't think at the time. sorry.

and cheques are grand providing the guarantee card number is on the back!!!! :banana:

No need to ask, we welcome links to us, we consider it a honour. :)

Well we do issue chq's but they do bounce :whistling

That's a very not finished gallery dude.

Mine was done with a nice little program called JAlbum very handy, but I didn't like the skins so I had a bit of a go at fiddling around with the HTML of an existing one. I thought it was ok since that's the first time I've tried anything like that.

Just for the record my parents refused to buy me anything for christmas apart from Lego, It was the only thing I couldn't take apart to see how it worked!! LOL

Back