Edit My Images
No
d12.jpg

brands_bsb_0713_1052.jpg

brands_bsb_07132_472.jpg

brands_bsb_07132_170.jpg

t6.jpg

h12.jpg

Last two are the stand out shots for me Mick. Love the angle on the Brookes shot.

Really great shots
Thanks Mandy.

Last two are the stand out shots for me Mick. Love the angle on the Brookes shot.
Thanks Neil.

Some great action shots here love the Wilson shot
Thanks Mate
Them Kawaski's stand out well don't they.

Great shots, number 10 is a cracker :)

Ben Wilson is usually entertaining to watch, I hope he gets a shot on a Superbike some day.
Thanks Rob
I think Wilson did Superbike a few years back, on a Vivaldi Kawaski.:thinking:

Thanks Rob
I think Wilson did Superbike a few years back, on a Vivaldi Kawaski.:thinking:
Turns out you're absolutely correct. He was in BSB from 2005-06. :clap:

Unfortunately for me, I didn't follow the series regularly at the time. I'd watched the odd bike race every year but didn't follow a bike series full time until 2004, and that was MotoGP. Now I'm completely converted and prioritise bikes over cars. The grass is much greener on this side. :D

Turns out you're absolutely correct. He was in BSB from 2005-06. :clap:

Unfortunately for me, I didn't follow the series regularly at the time. I'd watched the odd bike race every year but didn't follow a bike series full time until 2004, and that was MotoGP. Now I'm completely converted and prioritise bikes over cars. The grass is much greener on this side. :D

Have had motorcycle since i was six, so love riding them & photographing any bike sport. Also did car rallying for years but bike's are my fav:)

Really nice stuff Mick, you just got to like Mr Wilson and Brookes style

Thank Graham.
I always seem to have more pics of josh & ben when i come back from a meeting. Must be the all action style.

Composition on #9 is peachy perfect (y)

4 and 9 for me were the best, as for 3 and 10, if you're going to crop it, don't be timid!

Back