Source for replacement Nikon D780 rubber grips

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
I can put up with the rubber grips on my cameras peeling and stretching (because of my sweaty hands, apparently) but one thumb rest has gone missing and the usual gaffer tape fix is a bot crap. I've searched as best I can but to no avail. Someone I know reckoned he got some from Wex. Any ideas?

Failing that try e.bay or etsy

I'm waiting to hear back from Fixation regarding availability and price.

Lehmans in Stoke offer a service where they will replace the sort out the rubber grips, saw it on their website.

Other than that Ebay, Ali Express, sometimes Amazon

Lehmans in Stoke offer a service where they will replace the sort out the rubber grips, saw it on their website.
I saw those exorbitant prices to stick some little bits of rubber on a camera. They know what they can do! :LOL:

I saw those exorbitant prices to stick some little bits of rubber on a camera. They know what they can do! :LOL:
Yeah I must admit I did think the same thing :LOL:

Fixation have finally got back to me with the following message:

Nikon is centralising their spare parts operation in the UK, and as such, we are no longer their point of contact for spare part sales.

I would recommend that you contact Spareparts.uk@nikon.com for your query, as they will be better suited to assist with your request.

In the meantime the gaffer tape is holding up well. :)

Back