South coast people........

Name
Tony
Edit My Images
Yes
...............may recognise this.
Anyone else tried this? if so? I'd like to see it!

hoverweb.jpg

Ah, the Bouncy Castle Ride to the Isle of Widgit !

I love the Island, I'd move there tomorrow!

Have you been on it?
I have done twice now but you can't see a thing out of the windows let alone take a picture of the Solent!

Here's another from just round the nautical corner. Not such a nice day though ;)

2165697265_0169805951_o.jpg

I'm just trying to get my bearings as to where that is.
Are we looking towards Gosport?

Looking at his avatar I would say he is a naval chap ;) and used to work in the building in the shot :LOL:

Matty far to new try this although not seaworthy anymore :LOL: The Mary Rose

2166001265_25d1d23887_o.jpg

Here is another from Portsmouth. The Warrior. First Iron clad warship.

2166024411_5521fe47ce_o.jpg

Cool shots people, put my snaps to shame!:wave:

Here is another from Portsmouth. The Warrior. First Iron clad warship.

2166024411_5521fe47ce_o.jpg

Bottom centre is the Royal Navy's newest type 45 Destroyer. :D

Did you take any of HMS Victory? I would imagine she'd need a wide angled lens due to the lack of space down where she is berthed.

Bottom centre is the Royal Navy's newest type 45 Destroyer. :D

Did you take any of HMS Victory? I would imagine she'd need a wide angled lens due to the lack of space down where she is berthed.

No, as I had my panny with me that day and 36mm isn't really wide enough :( I have some film/slide shots of it somewhere though ;)

Sheep it was shot at 1/100 f3.6 iso 100 hand held. What lens did you use for the Victory?

Ah Ajophotog that explains it, my lens isnt that fast so I had to rely on the flat surface....the one of the Victory was shot with the Sigma 10-20 love the lens there are some from Spinnaker Tower and a different one of Mary Rose here....http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=44130

My one of the Warrior from the opposite side to yours can be found here....http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=44003

(y)

Nice shots sheep I guessed you had a wide lens, That 10-20 is a great lens. I'm planning on the sigma 12-24 as my next investment to add to my Sigma arsenal, I want to keep my lenses full frame as I am thinking of a full frame camera upgrade soon and I still use my 50e film camera. ;)

Love the shot Soup, full of action.

This is fast I believe....

unless the weather is like this..... (its the Irish sea so it usually is, taken from my Lounge window)

IMG_1742x.jpg

Now that's scary looking, very god!

Back