South East Asia Time Lapse

Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
I've just returned from a month travelling around Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar. It really was an amazing experience and I got to see so many different landscapes and cultures.

I like to do a little travel video wherever I go, as well as shooting mainly stills, and over the past 18 months I've been shooting a lot of time lapse.

I did take the Oslo with me, and have a lot of footage from my D800 and D4s, but decided to just do a snippet of time lapse only.

Let me know what you think. Most movements were with two Syrp genie Mini's and their new Pan & Tilt bracket, but some were created with Premiere Pro.

View: https://www.facebook.com/goexploreae/videos/781607021942759/

A fine example of time-lapse David - very much enjoyed watching that.

Chris

Incredible video! Very inspiring for me as well as I am currently in the early phase of planning a trip to South East Asia next year. I'm thinking of hitting Thailand, Laos and Cambodia. Anywhere you would particularly recommend in Cambodia for good photography opportunities? (Apart from the most obvious one, Angkor!)

Incredible video! Very inspiring for me as well as I am currently in the early phase of planning a trip to South East Asia next year. I'm thinking of hitting Thailand, Laos and Cambodia. Anywhere you would particularly recommend in Cambodia for good photography opportunities? (Apart from the most obvious one, Angkor!)

We only did three places in Cambodia - Phnom Penh (I didn't really take any photos here as I was immersed so much in the story behind the Khmer Rouge - S21 and the Killing Fields etc), then on to Battambang, which is definitely worth a visit, then Angkor Wat. With more time, I would've liked to have done Kampot, Sihanoukville, Koh Rong down in the South West, plus there are plenty of other sites north of Angkor, plus Tonle Sap, which was quite dry when we went.

Back