Southend Photographic Society

Name
Simon
Edit My Images
Yes
Good afternoon,

Are there any members of The Southend Photographic Society on TP? Looking for a bit of info.

Many thanks
Simon

Due to recent advice from the government it is with great reluctance we have to inform you our Friday night meetings will be cancelled until further notice.

01/09/2020

As we are still waiting to hear from Crowstone UR church regarding our return to the hall, the committee is looking to find a local judge who is willing to Judge our 2019-20 annual competition.

We are looking to take the prints and digital images to him or her in their own home so we will not need to provide a venue.

Therefore could you please contact our Competition Secretary (Dave Hinton) and check with him that he has your entries.

Both Digital and Print.

We are looking at ways to continue our societies activities, we will not let Covid19 beat us.

Thank you for your continued support, we will be in touch as soon as we have any news.

16/3/2020 …COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) – as all of you are aware due to media coverage, there is a national and ever evolving situation regarding COVID-19. Hopefully no-one is affected by the outbreak but if you are concerned about any symptoms you are showing please call 111 and speak to NHS direct or your GP.

Hopefully this madness will be over soon and we can all get back to normal.

Any queries feel free to contact any of the committee.

Keep an eye on this website and Facebook for any developments.

How to disinfect camera equipment and spaces

As from 6th September 2019
Southend Photographic Society will meet at:
Kings Road United Reformed Church,
91 Crowstone Road,
Westcliff on Sea ,
Essex
SS0 8LH

7-30 for a 8pm start.

Share this...
Share on Facebook0

Thank you very much but I have been in the website many times, this is not the info I am after.
I have sent a couple of emails but not has any replies.

Last edited:
Thank you very much but I have been in the website many times, this is not the info I am after.
I have sent a couple of emails but not has any replies.

Maybe your computer has a virus and your emails are spreading it..... :ROFLMAO:

Back