North England Southern Softie meets Northern Hardman in Leeds, like. What happens next?

Edit My Images
Yes
Two weeks from today @tijuana taxi and myself are having a meetup in Leeds. Neither of us have been there before. We are looking for ideas.
So far we have the Armley thingy, the Abbey Museum thingy and the market hall on our list of possibles.
Given that we are travelling by triain and don't want to spend a lot of time either walking or travelling by bus (is there a tram nowadays?) do any of you locals have any ideas of where we could go that will be interesting. Sods Law says that it will be peeing down all day.
Feel free to come along if you want. Ours trains get in just before 10AM and we leave approx 4.30PM. If you are very good we'll buy you a pint as a thank you:beer:

Looks like a good set of locations to me.
I'd also add Leeds Trinity Shopping Centre and some of the stuff by the River Aire (Leeds Dock, Royal Armouries etc).
Kirkstall Abbey is another good bet, although a little way out of the city centre.

Looks like a good list, I can't think of anything else to add

Looks like a good set of locations to me.
I'd also add Leeds Trinity Shopping Centre and some of the stuff by the River Aire (Leeds Dock, Royal Armouries etc).
Kirkstall Abbey is another good bet, although a little way out of the city centre.

Looks like a good list, I can't think of anything else to add

Thanks guys. Went to the Armouries a couple of years ago. A bit disappointed in it as most of the interesting stuff was behind glass - and no tripods!!!.
Will have a look at the Trinity site. We are planning on the weather being bad, as it's been for months now.

Good idea with the weather.
I'm sat in Leeds now and it is pouring down.
Trinity could be good on a wet day as it's undercover.

I'm coming from Liverpool and it doesn't seem to have stopped raining since about August!

Back