Southport on the Fuji GS645S

-Oy-

Worzel Gummidge
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
First 120 roll off my recently acquired Fuji GS645S Medium Format Rangefinder. Ilford Delta 100.

SouthportFujiGS645S070913-5.jpg

SouthportFujiGS645S070913-1.jpg

SouthportFujiGS645S070913-6.jpg

SouthportFujiGS645S070913-11.jpg

SouthportFujiGS645S070913-9.jpg

That is a great set of monochromes, like them all with #5 being my favourite

Ta :)

I think I'm going to grow fond of this camera :)

This is a great set, no.3 is also my favourite.

Smashing set. Love them all but the portrait is very special.

I think you've made a very good purchase.

Thanks folks.

Off to Llandudno tomorrow so had a trip to Mather's in Bolton for some more 120. I'll be shooting either TX400 or Delta100 depending on how the light looks.

Great stuff 3 is my fave

Mmm excellent, I've been considering the 645 for my next purchase and these have made me think even more about it.

Andy

Lovely photos

Well done

Film will NEVER die !

Ta - hoping to get out with it again today.

This is the stuff that makes me want to go back to film, so much warmth in it

Great shots, the portrait is a cracker, the others are nice, too. That Fuji looks pretty nice, too; I'm annoyed I didn't get my hands on Steve's at the Chester meet (slightly different model, I think). He's since sold it... Word is the bumper bar is there for a reason and you have to be very careful with the lens, have you had any worries?

No worries so far Chris but I haven't had it long - my 2nd roll is away at Ilford at the moment.

Lovely set. Have to agree with some of the other comments that the portrait and number 3 are the stand out photos.

Great work and look forward to seeing some more from your next roll :)

A really nice set.

I need to get mine out of the drawer. Last time I used it I shot several snaps before realising the lens cap was still on - the only problem with rangefinders for me

Thanks all :)

Still no sign off roll 2 - come ON Ilford!

Back