Spain - Torrevieja

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi All,
Looking for a photo shoot around (But not in) Torrevieja. Around 1:30hrs travel no problem I've looked on Shothotspot, I've done mosr places south of this location, i.e. murcia, cartagena, Mula, Bulas, Alicante, benidorm.

I appreciate this is a big ask, but any ideas. Unfortunately I also need to take the Madusa-in-Law (Mother in law), who is elderly. BIG< BIG ask, but any help please. I also need to bring her back!!!!!

Hi All,
Looking for a photo shoot around (But not in) Torrevieja. Around 1:30hrs travel no problem I've looked on Shothotspot, I've done mosr places south of this location, i.e. murcia, cartagena, Mula, Bulas, Alicante, benidorm.

I appreciate this is a big ask, but any ideas. Unfortunately I also need to take the Madusa-in-Law (Mother in law), who is elderly. BIG< BIG ask, but any help please. I also need to bring her back!!!!!

Have a look on my Flickr. A click on any of the photos I've loaded to this forum will take you too it.

Formentera de la segura and surrounding costal areas is pretty nice dawn and dusk. But Ricardo would be the best source.
Some roundabouts in that area have some interesting sights.

Thanks guys for the replies, particular thanks to Ricardo for the inspiration. I guess I'll just have to deposit the Mother-in-Law in a cafe somewhere and hopefully not forget to pick her up a few hours later. If I'm feeling particularly generous i may even leave her with a few Euros!!!

Back