Sparks of . . .death!

Edit My Images
Yes
Sparks-web.jpg

Cutting up old farm machinery as they clear the site for building.

Opposite us - one acre farmyard with house and sheds about 100 yr old to be flattened and planning going in for 24 properties in the middle of a village.:hissyfit: :nut: :nut:

Thats a great shot Fangman, very colourful and the exposure is spot on for a very tricky subject.

Great shot there. The blue in the background really adds to it and contrasts nicely with the sparks.

Looks like something from a documentary, very well taken.

Shame about the farm though.

Great work, Fangman. Nice blue background too.

It IS a shame about the farm. Although there are 2 sides to every story and I like to think Im broadminded enough to see both. Our small village has a plan for some affordable housing...because all the youngsters who have grown up here have to move miles away and the old families dont live on in the village any more, which is a shame. I like to think my sons could live somewhere not too far away.
Our farmers arent actually selling, they all seem to be contracting out to others and renting fields out too.

Sorry, I digress,...... a great shot indeed, Fangman!! :clap:

My worry is mainly drainage - no gardens as nearly all car parking so wil be an acre of concrete and the last development of 5 on a similar sized plot caused the first flash flood to come straight through us. The other is no space for children to play as ther will be about 50 cars and our road is the by-pass for farm traffic that can not get down Main Street. The services are stretched all ready.

I guess as you get older, drainage can be a problem... waterworks and such!!! ;) :D

Cheeky minx :p

Old age is when incompetence changes to incontinence :D

I am still working on the first! I still outlast both my daughters!

thhbounce85fy.gif
thhbounce85fy.gif
thhbounce85fy.gif

Back