Spec me a travel bag? And a travel cam.

wez130

Steak,wedges and a pint
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all, i'm looking for an all in one solution for my travels, so it has to be compact.

I'm looking for a bag that will fit my Mavic fly more kit in with my DJI Osmo mobile gimbal, my Gopro 4 Black and accessories (suction mount, clip mount, backpac, spare batteries and charger, and enough room to fit my Panasonic TZ100* (when i buy it)

My first choice is the Manfrotto Tri S but i'm not sure it will fit all of the above in, would the M be a better choice? I'm just trying to keep it as small as possible.

Also, i think i'm set on the Panasonic TZ100 for a small all in one travel camera, i've done DSLR's, CSC's, but i just want a decent quality point and shoot, no lens changing hassles, but i want to be able to record video in 4k too. Would the TZ100 be the right way to go? Any alternative models i should consider?

Thanks

Olympus tough TG-5.

Compact, water proof, dust proof, shoots 4K.

Thanks, although, it has a smaller sensor than the Panasonic TZ100, and is also only 4x optical zoom compared to 10x on the Panasonic, both of those let the Olympus down for me.

TZ100 is pretty much one of a kind.
Closest I can think of is Canon G7X which has a faster lens but only goes to 100mm and no EVF.

TZ was my choice. What swung it for me was the larger (for a compact) sensor, the eye level EVF and the fact that it slips into a shirt pocket.

As for bags, the only way to tell if one suits is to visit a bricks'n'mortar shop with the kit it needs to hold and try a few bags on for size.

Just an update...

I went to the Sony shop in Carlisle today and had a play with the A6300, i liked it, wasn't too big, APS-C sensor was a bonus, so came home and just ordered the A6500 with 18-105 lens for the IBIS, that should compliment my gopro 4 black and mavic nicely. Still on the look out for a bag though :D

Back