Beginner Speed lite 580EX 2

Name
Kika
Edit My Images
Yes
Hei guys, I'm new in photography...I have a Cannon 100D camera & would like to buy a flash... I'm so confused right now.There are so many choices...can you advise me which flash, where & for how much I should buy? I based in London

For a 100d a 580ex2 will do the job well but it's probably a bit on the big side, I would probably go for a 430 lll, but you would need some triggers or a cord for off camera flash as the 100d doesn't have built in master control.

should I buy it from the shop or I can buy it on ebay? I'm so afraid I will buy fake flash...

Hi there,

I have not been on this site for a while now, as I changed my hobby from photography to woodworking. I am just sorting out the various equipment that I will be offering for sale very soon and it includes canon 580 Ex II & 430 Ex II speedlights , lots of triggers, 2 Lencarta 300w studio lighting and light stands, Lencarta 70cm beauty dish, strip light softbox , seconic light meter . Othet bits & bobs including several photography books that I found very useful and ideal for someone starting up if they want to take up serious photography.

Some of this may be more than you will want, but this is the first time back on the forum and I saw your request. You can look me up on the forum and I have previously belonged to a couple of clubs. What area are you located in?

Let me know if these items or some of them would be of interest?

Malcolm

Last edited:
there is a 580ex on the FS section at the moment. It's not mine, but will help you out no end.
alternatively, you can look to get a lower spec, cheaper model to get you going .

Back