Spider ID please

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
Poor picture quality but can anyone ID this ? - is a false widow. it was quite aggressive and didn't want its picture taken.

id.jpg

id1.jpg

not sure but good pic...makes me cringe :-s urgh hate them! lol

Thanks we had about 6 of these in the porch with a few smaller ones which were a light brown colour - unfortunately the wife has got to them with the vacuum cleaner :shake:

Without wanting to alarm your wife, spiders are robust little critters and can survive the act of being vacuumed - especially through the hose (the spinning brush on an upright cleaner will normally squish them). I've even read about vacuums being left after getting some spiders just turning into big spider nest as the survivors breed in there.

Without wanting to alarm your wife, spiders are robust little critters and can survive the act of being vacuumed - especially through the hose (the spinning brush on an upright cleaner will normally squish them). I've even read about vacuums being left after getting some spiders just turning into big spider nest as the survivors breed in there.

Now that's just NOT funny :eek:
OH with glass and card, then.
I'm not getting THAT close to something like that to photo it, ever :(

Thanks for that :puke:..........as its a bagless vac i assume they may have survived, with the contents of the vac on its way to the local landfill to expand the poulation.

Back