1. dancook

dancook

Edit My Images:
    No
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
    Uncle Fester, nandbytes and Graham like this.
  2. Graham

Graham

Name:
    Graham
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    That 1st shot is a stunner and creepy even for me, Love how the hairs show so well and that shadow makes it look so B I G

dancook likes this.
  3. Dale.

Dale.

Name:
    Dale.
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Yikes:jawdrop:, I'm not their biggest fan but that first image is a cracker, the light on it is just right and works really well in mono.

I won't sleep tonight now, it's that time of year again. :eek: 'shudder'

dancook likes this.
  4. Testudo Man

Testudo Man

Name:
    Paul
    Edit My Images:
    No
    Nice one, i like it. They can get to the size of a childs out stretched hand.
    It is now the season, when all the large Spiders come into our houses!
    Ive had 2 of these beauties in my house in the last 3 days.
    Last night, a large one climbed out from behind my chest of drawers, and made its way up the wall!
    I used the tried and tested capture and release method...Plastic jug over the Spider, slide a piece of card between jug an wall, release spider outside.

dancook likes this.
  5. dancook

dancook

Edit My Images:
    No
    After I'd finished taking the photos, I got a jug - but because it was just under the sofa I couldn't get it in .. I then was not able to capture it as it moved to another sheltered place, now I have no idea where it's gone...... it's a long way to my bedroom, so odds are with me.