spiderman

Name
Simon
Edit My Images
Yes
Think he had glue on his hands and feet

Very dull and late

6848751159_3ac0c75c60_b.jpg

All that just to avoid paying the entrance fee! LOL. Some sort of mad. Is that water or snow on the lhs? Either was looks perilous.

Hi Carol,

it's water. He was only about 5 foot above the sand. I made the mistake by having the iso at 800 all evening lol It only occurred to me when i was driving home.

There were nothing foot hold wise, but he seemed to find something to stick to.

the concentration on his face says it all i think. I'm a climber myself and still amazes me when you see people climbing things like that that look all but devoid of grips or ledges

Really like the composition. Think a contrast boost and some PP tweaking would really boost the image.

Like that :) Why is he holding a piece of cotton wool in his hands?

ryanyboy said:
Like that :) Why is he holding a piece of cotton wool in his hands?

Not 100% but I'm sure it's chalk. maybe someone can correct me?

I really like this picture Simon, the first time I looked at it I was wondering how you had shot it. I thought you must have been hanging off a rope or climbed up to a ledge, but I see you say he is only 5' off the ground.
He looks much higher than that.....great job.(y)

Stew.

Not 100% but I'm sure it's chalk. maybe someone can correct me?

It will be chalk, helps with the grip, particularly with sweatly fingers. Maybe the next hold has a bit of sea spray on it.

Thanks chaps, really appreciated.

Yes the backpack he is wearing has chalk in it.

I'm honestly having trouble getting my images as sharp as i would like. I just need more practice.

I will check my raws to see if there are any more I can post.

Cheers :)

Yeah it's a chalk ball he's holding used to dry off sweaty hands or give a bit extra grip on polished (shiny) holds.

Back