Spikey light

Edit My Images
Yes
Ok, I hope I'm posting this where I thought I was posting it before it ended up somewhere where I didn't expect it to :thinking:

Got some new glass today :D. Nothing special but, I'm loving it.(Sigma 17-70mm) Its even better than I thought it was going to be.

Here's the first. Its a very soft spikey rubber ball, about the size of a football, bought from Morrisons supermarket just to photograph it.

C + C please.

Last edited:
Yeah, I had a terrible day !:bang:

I PS'd the image yesterday afternoon when it was really sunny, there was a little glare/reflection on my screen but, I thought I could see fine. (Yep, there is a lesson to be learned here)

Firstly, somehow, I managed to post it in the wrong forum...... The 'Anonymous' one, yeah, with my name DOOZIE right next to it :thinking: I honestly dont know how I got it in there because I didnt even know that I had been in that section.

I uploaded the image, this time in the correct place and everything looked fine........a few hours went by and it got dark outside. I could see in the forum listing that my post had 20 or so views but no replies so I had a look at it and.......oh dearie me !!! It looked like I had given it to a 2 year old to PP:bonk:.

Feeling like a great big t*t, I removed it sharpish before anyone else could see my embaressment :nuts:

I just havent had the time to give it another go yet.

I can laugh about it now but, I'm still shaking my head when I do :shake:

Post it back up and let us all help! Best way I promise, we all take stinkers. I will find you some crap photos I took, feel free to give feedback :)

Gary.

Back