Spitfire - Duxford

Name
Richard
Edit My Images
Yes
Taken on a recent trip to Duxford where my father in law was having a flight in a Tigermoth.

Any C&C really welcome. I really like the look of the second one but its just a shame there is a more modern light aircraft in the background.

4082381883_aa6b57f6e0_o.jpg

4083187870_6714458b34_o.jpg

Now if you removed the modern metal fence aswell, that would be :clap:
Although a better use of time on the high res image for sure (y)

A lovely aircraft from any angle :)

I agree, bigoffroaders edit but on the high res version with the fence removed too would make an excellent photo.

Hope you dont mind i had a quick play
I will remove it if you like
showphoto.php
[/url][/IMG]

Absolutely great... definitely don't mind you doing that! I must learn how to do that myself.... my skills in that department are none existient!

Thanks again. I might try and give it a go later. (y) Any tips, I don't have photoshop, just Paint Shop Pro Photo X2?

I really like the first one but the railings make a mess of number 2. (That said, I know that at times is a plane/car/etc with railings or not at all so you have no real choice)

Any tips, I don't have photoshop, just Paint Shop Pro Photo X2

photoshop elements 8 is a highly recommended program, its a smaller version of photoshop at a fraction of the cost and you can achieve some really good results.

thanks.

I have elements now, bought it a month or so back - getting used to it - might revisit these photos at a later date when I've had more practise.

Back