Spitfire.........

Name
Tom
Edit My Images
Yes
_G2G6054-Edit.jpg

Thank you for stopping in and looking :)

C&C always appreciated and welcome.

Beauty of an aircraft
Like the crop with this angle ;-)

What's going on with the third prop blade? I can see that the yellow paint from the blade tip seems to continue into the aerial on the top, but it's strange to see no blur from that blade?

Good to see it approaching, I like the angle.

Last edited:
I do a different kind of bird in flight, but I do like this. Its an aricraft I love to see and you've caught it well, cheers (y)

What's going on with the third prop blade? I can see that the yellow paint from the blade tip seems to continue into the aerial on the top, but it's strange to see no blur from that blade?

There is a definite blur from that blade. The top and right blades as we look at them are further away than the left blade, and there is a discernible gap between the yellow of the tip edge and the aerial which is being lit by the sun.
Great picture of an iconic aircraft, and perfect shutter speed.

I don't know if its just me, but photobucket seems to have destroyed the image quality on your shot. Its a great angle and lovely tones but looks a bit pixelated :(

Excellent shot and i love the crop you did. Respect has to be given to that plane, its an icon :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

I do a different kind of bird in flight, but I do like this. Its an aricraft I love to see and you've caught it well, cheers (y)

There is a definite blur from that blade. The top and right blades as we look at them are further away than the left blade, and there is a discernible gap between the yellow of the tip edge and the aerial which is being lit by the sun.
Great picture of an iconic aircraft, and perfect shutter speed.

I don't know if its just me, but photobucket seems to have destroyed the image quality on your shot. Its a great angle and lovely tones but looks a bit pixelated :(

Excellent shot and i love the crop you did. Respect has to be given to that plane, its an icon :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Thank you all for your comments, much appreciated.

Tom

I have a painting very similar to this shot on my wall, except this looks better. Excellent.

Great pic, lovely crop and just the right amount of prop blur.

I have a painting very similar to this shot on my wall
I probably had the same print as you, cos this is a dead "spit" to mine.

Many thanks, glad you like it.

Tom

Cheers for your comments Kev. much appreciated.

Tom

Back