Spitfire

Edit My Images
No
These are just a couple of shots I managed to get at the waddington airshow on Saturday. Never done pics of an airshow before, it's harder than you might think.

spit1.jpg

spit2.jpg

Double_Agent said:
Yes its not inverted, just rotated through 180 degrees. :razz:

Nice shots though

No it is inverted, really, look at the sun reflecting off the underside:razz:

Cripes you kept that quiet Gary.. I was there all day too..(y)

SNAP.

spitfire=topside.jpg

Fantastic shot busterboy, I was there on Saturday as I was off to the moto gp on Sunday.

Barry would have liked to have been there....but then he would have had to use the best lens and I would have had to do my knitting!

Excellent work!

Excellent Gary. The Caroline Grace owned (and usually flown by her as well) rare two seater Spitfire. This machine suffered a crash at Shoreham airfield about three years ago. I think there was a fatality too, but my memory is a bit hazy :( Must upgrade to high speed Lexar! ;)

Hmm - just done some checking and the Carolyn Grace spitfire is ML 607 so, there are two 2-seaters in the UK! :bang:

I suppose it proves I'm not a full 'spotter'. (y)

The clicky link thingy

Sorry, got a bit excited there ..... I can just hear Marianne now .... doh! :help:

chuckles said:
Hmm - just done some checking and the Carolyn Grace spitfire is ML 607 so, there are two 2-seaters in the UK! :bang:

I suppose it proves I'm not a full 'spotter'. (y)

The clicky link thingy

Sorry, got a bit excited there ..... I can just hear Marianne now .... doh! :help:

LOL, cheers for the heads up on that one, it will make captioning a bit easier.

Marianne said:
Barry would have liked to have been there....but then he would have had to use the best lens and I would have had to do my knitting!

Aaaaahhhhh, the good old days ;) :exit:

good shots Gary, never done an airshow, must have a go!

Back