Splish Splash!

CT

TPer Emeritus
Edit My Images
Yes
Soz - just checking out the new file size limits. :D

splish_splash1.jpg

And you wanted a bigger one! :D

:LOL: Look at the poor buggers on the left trying to turn away from all the splashing!

:cautious: New file size you say? Blinking would be, the day I decide to resize all my uploads to 800pixs :LOL:

Er,... ask Bod he deals with that stuff. :thinking:

I got the green line thingy, but yep the new file size limits for hot linking are 1024 longest side and 200 kb physical size. These new limits also apply to Gallery here.

RE : The green line thingy...Does it give the right Maximum disk space now? (And some of the line should be red...if youve got a few shots in your gallery)

RE : The green line thingy...Does it give the right Maximum disk space now? (And some of the line should be red...if youve got a few shots in your gallery)

Oh Ok just checked it just now and it said "unlimited"
Its now back to where it was the larger file size is there but so are the limitations :shrug:

I've put up an announcement about the new limits here.

If you have any file size / hosting etc comments, lets keep them in the other thread, leave CT to his birds having a bath :LOL:

Oh Ok just checked it just now and it said "unlimited"
Its now back to where it was the larger file size is there but so are the limitations :shrug:

Yeah, same happened to me, I got all excited, then they took it away again, I'm sad! :(

Back