Sports day

Name
Alistair Vannet
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi guys, haven't put up some pics for a while. These are from sports day on thursday - me very sunburn't :puke:
ShotPutt.jpg

LongJump.jpg

HighJumper.jpg

Disks.jpg

And some fun stuff -

MrMacFalrlen.jpg

MrClepang.jpg

Critive.jpg

Most with Sigma 50-500 or 70-200@iso 100 or 400 and indoor shots at 125@iso3200 and 85mm@1.8 or 2.2

No6 for me. Damn that guy reminds me of someone! :thinking:

1st and 4th for me. The kid needs a bit of space to the left to throw into though..crops a bit too tight. 4th one ...she just looks like she wants to win :)

CT said:
No6 for me. Damn that guy reminds me of someone! :thinking:

Our very own Matt! I thought the same as soon as I saw it (and before I saw your comment!) :D

missed these before too, pretty good stuff, mathew perry in #5 innit?

Great action shots in some of these, esp 2 & 3 although the third has the 'jumping into space' on the wrong side ? Well caught though and pretty good timing too !

... not too sure I like all the selective colour in all the B & Ws though ! 5 & 6 are not so bad but Nr.7 simply doesn't work as a B & W ... imo anyway !

Great action shots and selective colour....but lots are overexposed to me.
Its a shame as they are a great set of pics. Perhaps try to use the shadow/highlight tool in photoshop, or better still practise using manual on the camera or exposure compensation to correct it at source. :)

You've done well to get the action there, I can't help wondeing how far that shot went in No1, and any shot that gets me thinking is good in my book ;)

Back