Spotted a Marshal ?....

Dod,
The old geezer, poor soul, he looks more like a street sweeper theyve let in as its after half time, and its all been too much for him........

Tom
canonandon

to be honest I'm not sure if he was marshalling or not, it was during a break in the racing :)

Ow come they get chairs and we just get this armco :thinking:

Marshals.jpg

What a great thread. Sorry I don't have anything recent, but I did see this marshal who thought he was a gnome at Brands in October at the Touring cars. :D

DSC_9140.jpg

There is a Marshall in here some where you just have too look close :D.

Sorry Guys was put up too that (y) i will trall through see if i have a proper one :)

I will make up for the last one (y).

Taken at East Fortune Race Track.

...and I assume the other one is Gravel Monkey,never met him btw,just a wild guess :p

Well, let me add a couple I took at Shelsley Walsh in 2008. The first one obviously is posed ;)

The team up at Finish Paddock...

And a thumbs up for the action! Maybe?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
This is what happens when you stall your Alfa on the way out of the Cathedral Paddock at Goodwood.

Fos2010sml_003.jpg

heres mine from mallory

Mallory_Super_Bikes_1925.jpg

Mallory_Super_Bikes_8613.jpg

Don't know if the TV coverage picked this up but this marshal was retrieving a bit of Michael Schumacher's car during the race on Sunday (a different "incident" to the Safety Car). He got a round of applause and took a bow.:D

4784040682_a58e5bceda.jpg

One taken on Herefordshire motor club's Mini Epynt Stages of the lengths its needed to go to if hot food is required during the day.

june6th006.jpg

Saturday evening startline get together at Castle Combe to celebrate the Diamond Anniversary meeting,there's cake and wine in there somewhere :D
castlecombediamondanniv.jpg

Back