Spotted a togger : Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spotted 3 people with big cameras lurking on a footbridge over the M6 at the Thelwall Viaduct yesterday. Anybody on here???

I was rattling along in my Fiat Fartbox doing 70 at the time, so I couldn't really take a pic of em!! :D

I spotted 3 people with big cameras lurking on a footbridge over the M6 at the Thelwall Viaduct yesterday. Anybody on here???

I was rattling along in my Fiat Fartbox doing 70 at the time, so I couldn't really take a pic of em!! :D

There's no need to tell lies!! 70? in a Fiat?

Also at the Heaton Park Race For Life.
3657624369_900be472a8.jpg

No pictures, but there were lots of people with large cameras + camera equipment at Eden Camp WW2 Museum today (in N Yorks).

Well at silverstone, there was a lot of photographers, but this guy caught my eye. So please come forward MR...... i know your here

IMG_1041.jpg

2. I know what forum you reside in :nuts:

IMG_1040.jpg

I want one of those straps now!

Spotted these guys at the Fermanagh Sea Plane Festival in Lisnaskea at the end of May, was having a good chat with the first guy:

DSC_2774.jpg

DSC_3104.jpg

its a long shot, spotted in the Masai Mara. :D

kenya09-914.jpg

Spotted well over £100k of equipment over the 2 days.

5+ 300L f2.8, countless 100-400L's and quite a few siggy 50-500's.

gw

All of these were spotted at the Henley Regatta on Friday.

DSC07267.jpg

DSC07268.jpg

DSC07280.jpg

DSC07292.jpg

DSC07297.jpg

No pictures, but there were lots of people with large cameras + camera equipment at Eden Camp WW2 Museum today (in N Yorks).

Ah, that would possibly be Blyth Photographic Society. The annual outing was there last week.

Well at silverstone, there was a lot of photographers, but this guy caught my eye. So please come forward MR...... i know your here

IMG_1041.jpg

IMG_1040.jpg

If that's not Starrider, it's his twin!! :cautious:

IMG_1041.jpg

IMG_1040.jpg

Stickin out like a sore thumb comes to mind..:LOL:..:D
Nice one Ukkor..;)..you should have said hello,would have been nice to meet you..and we had a few cold beers in that blue box..(y)
See..just goes to show..I can run(slowly) but i cant hide..especially in that shirt..:LOL:

Nice one Ukkor..;)..you should have said hello,would have been nice to meet you..and we had a few cold beers in that blue box..(y)
See..just goes to show..I can run(slowly) but i cant hide..especially in that shirt..:LOL:

I thought it was you Dave, but then I though nah, too much hair! :D

did you get there saturday at around 1/2pm? i'm sure I remember that shirt from somewhere!

These two were seen in the infield area, perhaps they are used to being behind bars. I'm not jealous of them having a press pass and getting all the good shots, and with all their cheap lenses that I dont want anyway!! :annoyed: :eek: :sulk::shrug:

Anyone else see them parading along the fence in front of us all around Copse, just to rub it in lol.

Togger 1
3695444484_2412afd188_o.jpg

Togger 2
3694636235_13746b0b66_o.jpg

Trev

Last edited:
Who's this pretty little thing :shrug:

'Togging me 'togging you

These two were seen in the infield area, perhaps they are used to being behind bars. I'm not jealous of them having a press pass and getting all the good shots, and with all their cheap lenses that I dont want anyway!! :annoyed: :eek: :sulk::shrug:

Anyone else see them parading along the fence in front of us all around Copse, just to rub it in lol.

Togger 1
3695444484_2412afd188_o.jpg

Togger 2
3694636235_13746b0b66_o.jpg

Trev

Yep spotted both of those 2, gave me serious gear and press pass envy, especially when I got my shots on to the computer to decide that I only have about 5 or 6 keepers from the whole day, oh well for a first time shooting motorsport its not too bad I suppose.

Plus we got to see good old Mansell pulling some donuts at the end of the day.

Think I probably spotted a few of you guys there but im new here so did not want to say hello and interupt your days

Yep spotted both of those 2, gave me serious gear and press pass envy, especially when I got my shots on to the computer to decide that I only have about 5 or 6 keepers from the whole day, oh well for a first time shooting motorsport its not too bad I suppose.

Plus we got to see good old Mansell pulling some donuts at the end of the day.

Think I probably spotted a few of you guys there but im new here so did not want to say hello and interupt your days

You should have said hi, were all friendly especially to fellow toggers. I got lots of pictures of steelwork with cars behind, like you, very few keepers though. Next time at Silverstone I wont be around Copse. Looking at some pictures on here there are better places if you can find them.
Seeing Mansel, pulling doughnuts was good, especially when he stalled lol, overall it was a good day out though.
Trev

Caught this one having 40 winks on the beach in Sheringham, with his underpants hanging out!!:LOL:

DSC01603.jpg

He's definately a member of these forums, let's see if he spots himself!:naughty:

You absolute 'arse' Damien. :LOL:

I've been watching your posts tentively for the past few days to see if you pulled a stunt like this!

Still, at least I can tell my hairdresser she did a good job at the back.

No wonder you were encouraging me to 'lie down for a better angle'.
:clap:

:razz: Chris, you could have at least warned me my hair was a mess!

Payback now:

3695818898_9f496f87d2.jpg

3695192616_ec00c262e6.jpg

I hang my head in shame at not getting ANY Togger shots from Newbury carnival.

I saw several guys, doing a stirling job. I'm afraid I managed to shoot about 6 frames and all are complete rubbish!

I was trying to keep my eye on my 2 young sons, so unable to concentrate properly......That's my excuse.

:razz: Chris, you could have at least warned me my hair was a mess!

Payback now:

3695818898_9f496f87d2.jpg

Well done Kel, you caught the girl behind MD perving on his arse:LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back