Spotted a togger : Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spotted this bloke in a studio in Gosport. He used to be a Nikon man. He seems rather smitten with the 5D now.

No idea who he is..............handsome chap though:)

He will be fine when he learns how to remove the lens cap :D

It was bad enough having to hold it........didn't want to push my luck in case it fell to bits.........you can never be sure of the build quality at the cheaper end of the market:D

IMGP5773.jpg

IMGP6162.jpg

IMGP6156.jpg

IMGP6138.jpg

IMGP6132.jpg

Good job everyone read the not photography rule on the back of the ticket for the pink concert at the reebok over the weekend.
28723_401231533386_673418386_4379216_7445594_n.jpg

I wish I had taken the 70-200, no one questioned the 24-70 in there. It does help not getting security checked when going in though.

Last edited:
Good job everyone read the not photography rule on the back of the ticket for the pink concert at the reebok over the weekend.

I wish I had taken the 70-200, no one questioned the 24-70 in there. It does help not getting security checked when going in though.

It does make me laugh when I'm at a gig.
Seeing hundreds of people who have paid a fair bit of cash to stand in a crowd and watch one of their favourite acts on a 2" screen.

28723_401231533386_673418386_4379216_7445594_n.jpg

That's class, I proper lol'ed.

OK - So we have the photographer. But the thing that catches my eye is this;

What on earth is that man in front of the togger doing????
it looks like a strap leading from the boat, up under his groin, then attached somewhere above him???

What is that? - Suicide by wedgie?:thinking::thinking::thinking:

Sorry to spoil the fun (see posts above) but the black thing in front of him is the brace - leading to the deck - for the guardrail stanchion (black upright) to the left of him. Being the seaward side of the dockside railings, he's probably waiting to board or to do something seamanlike with the rope at his feet.

Got a couple in the background at Santa Pod this weekend...

4719936909_b36a45251a.jpg

4720582060_5d984637fd.jpg

4720581738_2b4f588a94.jpg

Full sized ones on my Flickr

Meet Camazaki :LOL:

cam001.jpg

He was out on his first, proper, photography lesson......

Aperture & depth of field + ISO

He wants to go on safari as his second lesson :cautious:

Luffield Terrace @ Silverstone - MotoGP Friday practice
Pity my bike pics didn't turn out as sharp!

showphoto.php
[/url][/IMG]

I don't normally mix with Nikonians but they do insist on following me around looking to grab my shots :shrug:

Here are a few I spotted whilst innocently wandering around Bushy Park the other day...

:cautious: I'm starting to worry about you, Javier. Virtually every shot that you've posted recently seems to feature young, curvaceous women :thinking:.

Keep up the good work :D!

I am worried about me too. :D, but I thought I would bring a little change of pace to this thread. But you would be surprised. I am so obvious in my picture making, that most ladies will start posing for more pictures and pretend they are not..It makes me laugh every time.

Here is my fav from this weekend.
steetvision2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back