Spotted a togger : Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spotted this film tog in Bridlington with a minty camera any one here and any idea as to what he is using as it was immaculate and gorgeous.

_DSC0012.jpg

crop of a crop sorry for quality

_DSC0012_filtered.jpg

A few spotted from the Ken Hall Trophy TP Meet. Yes 3 are members that I know.
Spot the 2 with nice new straps :D

3875848616_f8eb2dc0a0_o.jpg

3875848018_6a315b6c17_o.jpg

3875058031_1ce389e05a_o.jpg

3875847090_11dd9b983f_o.jpg

3875056823_8863867448_o.jpg

:LOL:

No worries... :D ... and no need for apologies glad to help... ;)

PS... they are brilliant straps btb... (y)

:p

A couple from the genus 'Spotted Togs' on a trip to Linton Zoo last Saturday, 29 August... :D

Togs_Spotted_1.jpg

Togs_Spotted_2.jpg

Not a clue who either may be though so over to the Sherlocks amongst us... :shrug:

So. Were any of you out and about in Cornwall over the past week? - Maybe I caught a couple of you?

togger1.jpg

togger2.jpg

togger3.jpg

All the above from around St.Michaels Mount.

togger4.jpg

What lengths we go to to get the shot. Braving the waves, and risking our equipment, to get the right angle! I got this shot at Kynance Cove, during a particulalrly unsuccesful attempt with long exposures and 2 pol filters!

togger5.jpg

Perched high up on the cliff face at Kynance Cove. I think holding a camera also makes us immune to falling....didn't feel that way as i managed to stumble my way across rocks the next day, almost falling into the water a couple of times fully laden with tripod and camera kit!:wacky:

Thats Les Batterby from Corrie isn't it? :D

CrazyJay, what day did you go to SMM, i was there last week too. And Morph from TP went, seems like half of Berkshire went.
We came back on Friday, it took 13 hours to get to Maidenhead!!!!
Dean:)

CrazyJay, what day did you go to SMM, i was there last week too. And Morph from TP went, seems like half of Berkshire went.
We came back on Friday, it took 13 hours to get to Maidenhead!!!!
Dean:)

I had to check in my sons diary.... (I couldn't remember which day it was)

monday 24th.

Our trip back to Newbury was pretty quick. Left early morning on Saturday, and made it in 4 hours. LOTS of traffic going the other way though.

Some toggers from the BTCC & WAC on Saturday. Anyone here?

Yes. That's me!:D:eek: How embarrassing. I had a photography permit for the BTCC weekend. I can tell it was taken on Saturday because it was dry. I looked a hell of a lot worse by the end of Sunday.

Raptor Foundation near St Ives, Cambs

3887877480_71405a384b.jpg

Canon 40D and Sigma 170-500.

Have you got a small child hanging off you...?

Oh that's Murray. He's nothing to worry about. I just store my valuables in him (he's a backpack). Actually it's a Maserati bear that was given to me last year as a present and it's become an unofficial mascot for the Silverstone Racing Club.:D

Hawk Conservancy Trust, Andover, today

This guy had a bigun
640309611_pbY8h-L.jpg

640309548_rSQrJ-L.jpg

Ajophotog, Andy_Fozzy and Dave Kiddle, only shot I got of you guys today :)
640309665_P4Uit-L.jpg

could do with a paint job on the last canon lens mint condition i think not:bonk:

Great shot John... (y)

If I bent over like that with that lot on my back I would need a crane to straighten me up again... :eek:

Hawk Conservancy Trust, Andover, today

This guy had a bigun
640309611_pbY8h-L.jpg

"Smell That?"

"Used fixer, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that.
I love the smell of used fixer in the morning."

(I know it doesn't quite work with digital photography, but anybody who'se used to darkroom work will get it.)

funny you should say that. It is the guy that Shrubmonkey posted. It's his picture I captioned.:D

:D ... soz CJ... missed the little quote bit at the top and hadn't realised it was a quoted image as the quote box was missing... :cautious:

Therefore I am happy to say he is the twin... :LOL:

Some togs Spotted at Portrush Airshow This Weekend, Anyone from here ? :shrug:

3896365014_17779f9560.jpg

3896365560_f34f6cdc59.jpg

3895584117_b97771e248.jpg

3895584961_a2bccf5860.jpg

Last edited:
Guy on the right gets a Wayne's World style extreme closeup!

togger.jpg

Anyone on here? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back