Springer puppy- cute alert

Name
Sue
Edit My Images
Yes
My friend's 9 week old Springer Spaniel. Taken today with my D60 and Tamron 90mm macro lens.

Comments and critique welcome

Freddie_sml.jpg

Freddie_looking_up_sml.jpg

long_freddie_sml.jpg

Freddie_tongue_sml.jpg

All stunning and defiantely awww.... But No.1 I love, the composition works beautifully and lovely light in the left eye.

Apologies, but why do you say they are all stunning? :shrug:

I'm a dog person so automatically like dog photo's but,

1) Love the face, clarity of the eye and the look on the pup

2) A bit blown especially around the far ear but a typical pup look of where's my treat/strokes.

3) A bit soft but lovely puppy

4) Nice cheeky grin with the toungue out, sharp eyes and the only real problem with the shot is the toes have been cut off but still a nice pose...

Just my take on the photos.

Totally agree Mayfly!!! gorgeous puppy and has so much white on him, I want another one now!!!!

1st one is brilliant, lovely pose and great eye contact (y)

Got to admit that I like number one the best, the pose is superb for the awww factor. Having said that though, you could post almost any image of a springer and I'd love it I'm afraid. Me, sucker? Naaaaw !

Thanks. I love them too. I think its their spaniel eyes.

I had a springer too... lovely dogs. His eyes are great, but Ive not seen one with this colour eyes before, they are usually brown (either dark or light) by this age. This ones are greenish grey! Very special!! :)

I read the "cute"warning but wasn't properly prepared even after reading. Great shots just out interest how did the shots come about? You mention that the puppy is your friends...

I had a springer too... lovely dogs. His eyes are great, but Ive not seen one with this colour eyes before, they are usually brown (either dark or light) by this age. This ones are greenish grey! Very special!! :)

I think he is special too but someone dumped him and his litter mates. My friend got him from a rescue place.

I read the "cute"warning but wasn't properly prepared even after reading. Great shots just out interest how did the shots come about? You mention that the puppy is your friends...

Thanks My friend asked me to go and take pictures of him cause she knows I like taking pictures and am a dog lover and she wanted to show him off to me. I took them at her house.

Back