Square Filter pouch / box recommendations?

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
No
I was about to put this in the equipment section but think Ill get a better response here :)

Its a little thing but I have about 9 square filters most 150mm x 100mm and some 100mm x 100mm NDs and would like a pouch / box to store them in and easily access in the field, currently they're in a type of pouch that folds out like this which is a pain. https://www.bristolcameras.co.uk/p-hitech-multi-filter-pouch-100mm-.htm#Images

anyone use anything better?

Yes but for smaller filters.
Are you asking for one that takes smaller filters or saying that this is for smaller filters? The linked one is for 100 x 150mm filters which is what the OP asked for.

My Lee one has started to fall apart (the belt loop velcro stitching) so wouldn't recommend. It gets used though. Some people may just put it in the bag and never use it.

My Lee one has started to fall apart (the belt loop velcro stitching) so wouldn't recommend. It gets used though. Some people may just put it in the bag and never use it.
Interesting. Mine stays in the bag so never use the belt loop. but the rest of it has been fine.

I wouldn't recommend the Lee holder. I think they are pretty poorly made for the ludicrous money they charge for them.

I have a lowepro which is very well made
https://www.wexphotovideo.com/lowep...QTBZ0rkJdUUxrrKLZAiQZdOxSZ5bKqnYaAgq1EALw_wcB

I fit my polariser in it's own Lee pouch, the lee filter holder, 6 x 100x150 filters and 3 x 100x100 filters with ease.

Hmmm just when i thought i'd found a bargain open box reduced one on wex for £25 too.

I'd seen the lowepro ones but only the ones that seemed to hold 6, that ones new to me and i do like lowepro stuff admittedly. plus the 25% offers still on so Ive gone for this for £19.48 including £3 delivery so Im happy.

Back