SRI in Knaresborough :)

Name
Karl
Edit My Images
Yes
Hello all

went on a trip today and here is one of my favourite shot edited so far!

My-SRI-Bridge.jpg

Sorry for those who dont like shots of cars on grass :D

Look forward to your comments

Karl

fantastic shot, has that been shopped in?? front right wheel is not quite right (thats my only reason for thinking its PP)
Also, i like the grass!

thank you all and no i have not put the car in the pic :p

unedit.jpg

thats the original

the best part about taking this photo was when a chap walked past and told me that i had a nice car :D

WOOP WOOP deffinitly made me :D

Karl, whilst I really like the POP you've given your wheels the dof is wrong. You've got the car nicely in focus, but the ground below and around it is OOF. If you took the blur and started it from just behind the car it'd be just as effective, but wouldn't look like you've shopped the car into another picture.

Remember focal plane is a straight line so if the car is in focus everything on that plane will be too. :)

BOOOOOOOOOO DEAN !!!!
all these nice comments and you have to put a downer ;)

I know what you mean just wanted something a little different !!

cheers
Karl

BOOOOOOOOOO DEAN !!!!
all these nice comments and you have to put a downer ;)

I know what you mean just wanted something a little different !!

cheers
Karl

He does that yeah, but he tells it like it is and I for one wouldn't want anything else from him.

How did you manage to park your motor there? Aside from the fact I wouldn't fit mine down that road I didn't think you could park there anyway?

Great background to a great shot, BUT you have incured the curse of MOTHER SHIPTON! :D

He does that yeah, but he tells it like it is and I for one wouldn't want anything else from him.

How did you manage to park your motor there? Aside from the fact I wouldn't fit mine down that road I didn't think you could park there anyway?

You guys. ;)

I did say I like the work on the car - really pops.

Back