SRSMicrosystems

Steep

Nutcrack Rapids
Name
Hugh
Edit My Images
Yes
I just wanted to give these guys a huge thumbs up! their prices are good and their service better. They answer the phone promptly when you call , are polite and knowledgeable and have gone that extra bit of distance for me when purchasing.

http://www.srsmicrosystems.co.uk

Blimey, they still going? I used to buy/trade console games in there about 25 years ago they were always good with service. As far as I can remember, they weren't a camera shop back then but good to see a high street independent still going strong after all these years.

They have a big double fronted shop 10 mins walk from my mums house in Watford! :)

Decent prices and helpful people. (y)

Ussed them many times, faultless service.

Good guys, well stocked shop and very helpful.

Having looked at their web site their prices arn't the cheapest by far, at least on one particular Nikon lens I am interested in

They've been pretty damn competitive for the M43 stuff I buy for a UK dealer with warranty - can't compare them to grey import prices.
Great service when I used them and knowledgable folks on thr phone. Considering they have a real shop you can actually go to, I'd throughly recommend them online or in person.

Having looked at their web site their prices arn't the cheapest by far, at least on one particular Nikon lens I am interested in

Are you comparing them to other genuine UK dealers or grey importers? I've always found SRS to be extremely competitive in their pricing.

Bought a few items from them when they had their shop in Rayners Lane, use to get all my film from them as well.
Sometimes it's worth spending a bit extra for their knowledge.

My own interest is their Pentax gear, they are a Pentax Pro dealer so you get 3yrs warranty on that. The Sigma lens I just bought was £100 cheaper than any other UK supplier and also has 3yrs warranty.

They have always price matched anything I have got from them as long as its from another uk supplier..Martins a very helpful guy and staff are pretty clued up which helps lol.

Yes they do Steve, just phone and tell them what you have and want.

I had from them Sigma 30mm 1.4, extended warranty and express shipping for good price.

They have Tamron 24-70mm f/2.8 on "SALE" for £809. Thats £150 more than other retailers.

Thats actually £30 less than Wex and £150 more than the grey importers market just to clarify.

SRS are a bricks and mortar shop in Watford with extremely helpful staff and UK models.

Thats actually £30 less than Wex and £150 more than the grey importers market just to clarify.

SRS are a bricks and mortar shop in Watford with extremely helpful staff and UK models.

correct. I've got Tamron 24-70mm from DigitalRev and couldn't be happier. Quick delivery and great communication. I don't think there's gonna be an warranty issue in case of fault. I can't justify paying £150 extra for UK sourced equipment.

I live quite close to their shop, and have bought my tripod and heads from them, plus bits and pieces. Their prices are quite competitive, and their service/advice great, but their website doesn't have realtime stock levels, which can be annoying. I 'bought' a 77mm mounting ring for my Sigma 140 ringflash, and after a week I phoned them to ask where it had got to, only to be told they were out of stock, and it would be coming in with their next Sigma order- annoying when I needed it for a trip. Nevertheless, I feel lucky I have a well stocked shop nearby, you can't beat seeing stuff in the flesh, so to speak.

Back