SSSC-MX motocross at Arncott Moto Parc

Name
Nigel
Edit My Images
Yes
Taken last Sunday. Second time out at motocross and with my new toy....the Canon 70-200mm f2.8 II. What a cracking lens :love:

7223524422_ca1f6a2e50_b.jpg

7223524256_d4ab701f37_o.jpg

7223524044_447f6c3965_o.jpg

...And cracking photos too! (Not keen on the borders though.)

Starting to get a taste for it Nigel? Its horribly addictive!

Think this is an imporvement for sure, #2 has some nice sliding action feel to it and the foreground is always a good thing to add some depth, together with a low angle.

Go on, keep going, you know you *want* to :)

I like number 2 and 3, something about them but im not sure what it is!!

Very nice mate and your shutter speeds are bang on,shame they shut Pineham MX down over at Willen as that used to be a great track and i spent nearly two years most weekend shooting MX there.

Nice action shots (y)

nigpd said:
Thanks Colin and Nick for your encouraging comments.

@ Colin - I'm planning being at Arncott this Sunday too. Maybe see you there?

Sorry Nigel, I'm a plank, I'm at Armthorpe, Doncaster... The funny thing is, about 5 years ago, my son was bookedin to race at Arncott, I drove to Armthorpe... Not good.

If you are interested, I'm holding a private Trackday shoot at Arncott on 24th July.. Full info on my site

Another new lens Nigel!

Well, you have to now and again, Mark :D

Sorry Nigel, I'm a plank, I'm at Armthorpe, Doncaster... The funny thing is, about 5 years ago, my son was bookedin to race at Arncott, I drove to Armthorpe... Not good.

If you are interested, I'm holding a private Trackday shoot at Arncott on 24th July.. Full info on my site

No probs Colin. Yep, I had already seen your trackday stuff on your website and thought it would be a great day out. Unfortunately I'll be working :bang: or I would have liked to have met you

Thanks Gaza

Back