Critique St. Benets Abbey, Norfolk

Name
Richard Walton
Edit My Images
Yes
Lovely shots, I think No.1 is my pick :D but I'd maybe consider cropping out the path in the bottom left corner.

I'm seeing some excessive banding on my screen but I assume that's a product of the downsizing and posting process.

Well taken Richard :D

Lovely shots, I think No.1 is my pick :D but I'd maybe consider cropping out the path in the bottom left corner.

I'm seeing some excessive banding on my screen but I assume that's a product of the downsizing and posting process.

Well taken Richard :D
Thanks for the comments.
Totally agree on the path issue. I may clone it out rather than crop it as it'll upset the composition a bit.
I am also seeing the banding when viewing it on my works Dell screens, but it isn't visible on my iMac. Oh well.

Thanks for the comments.
Totally agree on the path issue. I may clone it out rather than crop it as it'll upset the composition a bit.
I am also seeing the banding when viewing it on my works Dell screens, but it isn't visible on my iMac. Oh well.

If you have difficulty cloning the path out and making it look good another option could be to increase the size of the canvas to restore the width/height ratio and fill the empty space with cloned sky.

Back