St James Park...

Edit My Images
Yes
So being a little bit twitchy this morning since I have not been out with the camera for a while I decided I would take the camera to work with me on the off chance I managed to get a wander.

Well I did I had a walk home through St. James Park before I got on the train home.

Here is what I managed to get

1. "Give'us your nut's..."
original.jpg

2. "Oi.. Stop climbing on the fence or I will nick ya... Evening all"
original.jpg

3. "Hello Boy's......"
original.jpg

4."Hubba Hubba....."
original.jpg

5. "Don't know what that crowd's looking at but more nut's for me..."
original.jpg

Regards

Nigel

Last edited:
Cracking squirrel shots, they stand out to me, naturally (see username :p)

Gutted as I went through St James' Park tube today as I was off to the Home Office, shame I didn't check out the park to see those girls ;)

Cracking squirrel shots, they stand out to me, naturally (see username :p)

Gutted as I went through St James' Park tube today as I was off to the Home Office, shame I didn't check out the park to see those girls ;)

Many thanks for the comments....

Just changed a pbase setting so they should be as exported now.. they were looking a little flat before.

Nigel

Great set.

Number 3 for me (the one on the left)

Same for me :)

Wow they are really good Nigel, the squirrels shots almost have a 3D look about them(y)

Wow they are really good Nigel, the squirrels shots almost have a 3D look about them(y)

Many thanks Galaxy

Great snaps, #3 is good(y)(y)

Thanks Goodo glad you like the snaps.

you got a great model there (meaning squirrel), great shots :)

Many thanks HCK he was rather friendly... all three of them came running over thinking I had food, I did manage to find some nuts for them and that is how I got the chap on the post...

Nigel

Nice squirrel shots - pity you missed the pelicans ;)

Back