ChisletHDR1.jpg

ChisletHDR2.jpg

ChisletHDR3.jpg

ChisletGate.jpg

ChisletEntrance.jpg

ChisletPlaque.jpg

ChisletCorner.jpg

ChisletCrossGraves.jpg

You've got some nice photos there. Well done!
But you should have taken a few steps back - or zoomed out - on the first one, to get all of the building in.

Great shots but that roof is looking like interference ? You've got some nice symmetry (cemetery :LOL:) shots here, well done (y)

You've got some nice photos there. Well done!
But you should have taken a few steps back - or zoomed out - on the first one, to get all of the building in.

Couldn't , i'd be in someone's garden :p ( that was the furthest zoom out on my 18-55mm camera lens

Great shots but that roof is looking like interference ? You've got some nice symmetry (cemetery :LOL:) shots here, well done (y)

I over did it on the clarify option thats what is causing that , i think i'll go back and do it properly later (y)

Fixed the interference for some reason Irfanview was causing it on resize to 800x600 so im sticking with corel for that :D

Arms above Here lieth the body of Thomas DENNE of Chislet who departed this life May 29 1717 aged 72. Here lieth the body of Mary wife of Thomas Denne of Chislet Court who departed this life May 16 1731 aged 67.

^- Family vault picture information

Back