Stand on the right

Would like to have seen more people standing on the left - contradicting the sign and thus adding humour. The head (bottom left) is an issue for me too. Distracting. The space above the sign doesn't do anything apart from reinforce the slightly uncomfortable angle.

It's a nice attempt - well noticed, which is why I've taken the time to comment. Has potential :) Keep practising!

Would like to have seen more people standing on the left - contradicting the sign and thus adding humour. The head (bottom left) is an issue for me too. Distracting. The space above the sign doesn't do anything apart from reinforce the slightly uncomfortable angle.

It's a nice attempt - well noticed, which is why I've taken the time to comment. Has potential :) Keep practising!

All very good points!
It’s my first time taking pictures in an urban environment, and I felt very conscious of what people would think of me doing it. As a result, I kept on taking pictures quickly, not really thinking things through.
Thank you for taking the time to comment, much appreciated.

It’s my first time taking pictures in an urban environment

You've done really well then. One tip I found really useful was to find a spot and sit there. Once I've been sat there a while, I feel part of the furniture and much more comfortable snapping away. Chasing images is much harder.

Back