stands up to speak

Edit My Images
No
hello everyone my names Andy and id just like to say that i ,,,er well ,,,uhm ,,,err ,,, i shoot ,, you know ,,,uhm oh god this is so hard ,,,,i shoot FILM there ive said it , and i feel so much better ..just wondering if anyone else does ?

Yes don't feel alone, I still love to shoot film and slides too ;)

I've still got a darkroom. :nuts:

Not heavily used tho'. But you can't beat the smell of Hypo :puke:.

I am being seduced by digital, but I want to hold on to my film kit in case digital doesn't catch on :LOL::LOL:

thank you all , just see so many posts and nearly all are digitallll in nature .good to know im not alone .
andy

hello everyone my names Andy and id just like to say that i ,,,er well ,,,uhm ,,,err ,,, i shoot ,, you know ,,,uhm oh god this is so hard ,,,,i shoot FILM there ive said it , and i feel so much better ..just wondering if anyone else does ?

Welcome, and well done for coming out about this habit

You'll find this bunch a helpful group, and I'm sure you'll soon come to terms with your affliction and be helped through it at your own pace, but hey, if you really want to stay 'film' based, that's fine by us

Sad fact is your days are numbered by commercial sensitivity. When the day arrives when only a million films a day are shot, there is a number but don't know what it is obviously, you'll suddenly find film is either 10x the price or no longer available

Bit like the dinosaur that actually saw the meteor coming and thought... perhaps I could become a mammal instead, Hell NO Dinosaurs rule forever - :eek::eek::eek:

Could still be around for a long time, who would have thought they would still be pressing vinyl. and producing turntables/arms/cartridges, and I for one still love the warm sound. Is it not the same, does film not have that special warm look about it ?.

well film is allowed u know:)

Personally i could never have funded a camera habit if i had to pay for film and processing as well as lens etc. Plus im inpatient and 1hr processing was just too long :razz:

Also i like the fact i can use the exif data to learn from my errors.

/wants me an F80 :(

I shoot digital at the moment, possibly because I don't have the cash to develop film all the time. But when I actually have a job, I'd really like to get back into film again.

All i can do is point and laugh.... Ha Ha... Film, what's that?:bonk::bonk:

All film, all the time. And if that wasn't enough, I shoot medium and large format. ;)

No plans to go digital, ever. I'm a dinosaur, and I like it that way.

- CJ

All film, all the time. And if that wasn't enough, I shoot medium and large format. ;)

No plans to go digital, ever. I'm a dinosaur, and I like it that way.

- CJ

Let's hope you retire then before the meteor of commerce finally hits and wipes you all out :LOL:

Yup, I shoot film as well and enjoy it very much.

Let's hope you retire then before the meteor of commerce finally hits and wipes you all out :LOL:

What you forget is that the more photogs go digital, the more I can charge for my film work. When everyone else is digital, I will be lonely but wealthy. :D

:shrug: FILM ???? what is this :shrug:
I use cling film on my butties, does this count :D

Im a digital girl but thoroughly enjoyed shooting in film at my night class - they even let us loose on the dark room to process and develop!! Great fun! The wait to see what we had produced was enjoyable (it was mostly rubbish though :) )

Back