Starfish

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No

I took this photo at The Blue Planet in Cheshire Oaks. I must admit, I'm not the biggest fan of aquariums, not being fond of fish, water, or enclosed spaces. Given those facts, you'd think I'd have avoided this place like the plague.

(Pic was just too long for the forum, so I've posted the thumbnail, click it for full size version.)

Cheers,

Dave

Love the idea mate, kudos for going even though you don't like that kind of environment :)

I really like the composition and the bubbles in the background are awesome!
It's a shame the right hand arm is a bit OOF and the white strip down the middle is a bit distracting, but apart from that (y)

Panzer

:agree: if you'd managed to get the whole starfish in focus it would have been amazing. I can imgaine the lighting was not the easiest.

It all looked blurry to me last night when I was looking at it, but that's what 4 bottles of Deuchars IPA does I guess.

I'd completely disregarded this shot after the aquarium trip. Been going through a bit of a lean spell lately and I was just looking through RAW shots from the last couple of months, and wondered why I'd not done anything with this. This is pretty much straight from camera, only a teeny tiny levels adjust.
Might give it a bit more time at some point, and replace this version.

Cheers for having a look! :D

Back