Started a new photography business? Next step ...

:LOL:

and you know what the funny thing is?

some slightly unethical rich bloke will probably fund this :rolleyes:

If you liked the one in the OP maybe you’ll like this on advice to clients who just want the files ...
https://missymwac.com/can-i-just-get-the-digital-files/

She has a nice way of putting it.

PS at a tangent ~ at my exhibition last week, I was earwigging to hear what folk said of my animal/wildlife photography. One woman said to her female friend - "you see lots of pictures just like those...." now granted there will be but her remarks belittles the effort required to get many of them let alone creating the final print.

Talking to the curator and mentioning that for the kingfisher I was in the hide for 7.5hours!!

She suggested creating small short info tags......I did this for the remaining day and there was a lot more interest. Though no one bought the framed ones I sold some mounted ones and some cards. Lesson learned ~ make things more informative and the interest increases with a (possible?) better appreciation of the added value in the print :)

She has a nice way of putting it.

PS at a tangent ~ at my exhibition last week, I was earwigging to hear what folk said of my animal/wildlife photography. One woman said to her female friend - "you see lots of pictures just like those...." now granted there will be but her remarks belittles the effort required to get many of them let alone creating the final print.

Talking to the curator and mentioning that for the kingfisher I was in the hide for 7.5hours!!

She suggested creating small short info tags......I did this for the remaining day and there was a lot more interest. Though no one bought the framed ones I sold some mounted ones and some cards. Lesson learned ~ make things more informative and the interest increases with a (possible?) better appreciation of the added value in the print :)
I agree about “captions”. I know there are pros and cons but sometimes the lack of information can get in the way so that, for instance, you spend/waste time wondering where it was taken rather than the content. I think many wildlife photos probably do benefit from “captions”.

I agree about “captions”. I know there are pros and cons but sometimes the lack of information can get in the way so that, for instance, you spend/waste time wondering where it was taken rather than the content. I think many wildlife photos probably do benefit from “captions”.

Yes, captions :) they provide a short narrative insight to the subject displayed.

In future I will be doing the same in the cellophane sleeve of the mounted prints :D

Back