Starting A2 photography

Name
Cornelia
Edit My Images
Yes
Hello All:

is reached that time of year when i need creative advise. so last year for AS photography i done a project based mainly around film nior style images, and created a great final piece which was done with traditional film

however i have now strated A2 phoography and i am stuck with what to do. i do not know if i should continue and expand on my skills learnt last yr or Too branch out and start a totally new idea. If so what concepts do you think will be interesting ans worth looking into to enable me to get a good grade at the end of this academic school yr. lots of love and pkeasee HELP!!!

I think this should be your own idea, not someone else's on here, my only advice after doing my a-level photography 6 years ago is, you have so much creative freedom take advantage of it. It's all so easy to fall into the trap of photographing post boxes or your friends, this isn't the end of the world but if you want to get a good grade and go the extra mile try and deliver something that hasn't been done before. Look what is around you? Any quirky people who you could follow anything that goes on in your area that makes a photo, maybe experiment with colour developing your own(if you can/have the facilities)

Welcome to the forum Cornelia.
Expanding a little on some of what Brad said above, you could see what is happening around the area you live. Whatever timescale you have before you submit your work, use that as a study of life in your town/city for that period. This could include people, land/city/seascape, abstract etc. There would be plenty of scope and subject matter. Most important, put your vision into it, what do you see, feel about your subject matter. Hope this helps a little, good luck. Iain

Thank'Q For ** feedbacks, it helped as i have now come to a conclusion of what i want to explore and its the seven deadly sins of man. how do can i explore that in creati8ve manner which is not so oblivious.

THANK'Q

Back