Ste L: 52 for 2010 - Week 7: People

This is terrific, love the lighting, the compostion is none too shabby either. Yer little chap(ess) needs to make more appearances.

I love this shot danbo is fab !! love the bright pink in contrast to the brown

sorry about the late replies, had laptop troubles this week, new hard drive and reinstall of most thing's, and im up and running sort of :thinking:

Awesome Steven!!!!

I love the attention to detail with the extra torn paper too. Danbo is a dude(ette)!

Been a while since I have seen him in thread - will it be making more appearences?

Keep it up matey! (y)

thanks, yes, hopefully, get the chance to use him to more in the coming months

thats excellent.. I want a danbo sooo much :)
cheers, yes danbo's cool, a mate got one for photography use, and when i saw it, i wanted one so got my own

Very cute. Maybe a little dark. He/she/it hasn't made a bad job considering the lack of digits and the little bits of paper strewn everywhere really adds to the overall impact. Nicely done.

looks alright on my screen, except it's leg's which are a tad dark.
lol at the digits comment, he had a little help with the warpping :LOL:

Very well put together, the paper tear offs are the icing on the cake. (y)

Thanks, did a few shot's without them, and it was lacking something, so added them, and work out better

I think this is the third shot this week that's made me say awwwwww! But it really is so cute! :love:

The lighting looks good to me and well done on getting the little details like the torn paper in there.
A very good week for you Mark - very nicely done :clap:

Thanks, but who;s Mark? :thinking:

This is terrific, love the lighting, the compostion is none too shabby either. Yer little chap(ess) needs to make more appearances.

thanks, i'll try and make sure he does

I love this shot danbo is fab !! love the bright pink in contrast to the brown

Thanks, (y)

Week 7 : People

with computer problems, and lack of motivation etc i never got around to this weeks shot. so i've used an older shot from last year so i've not missed a week by not having a photo for it

Shot this at a dance festival, in Sale shopping center back in June

3622551569_a8a4926cc4_o.jpg

hope it will do, well tuff if it doesn't, as ive used it now :LOL:

Hi Steven,

Hmmmm tough one for me to offer anything really constructive on this week, purely because these sort of people shots are really not my thing – and I don’t know where to start :LOL:

You’ve done a great job with the B&W conversion though and the shot has really captured that moment in time and a great look on the guy’s face.
I also like the oof person you’ve just caught in the foreground on the far RHS. It adds to the feel of hustle and bustle around those 3 stationary characters.

Back