Steam Train +1964 Lambretta in Yorkshire

Les McLean

In Memoriam
Name
Les
Edit My Images
Yes
This year one of my goals is to shoot my Lammy alongside a moving steam train (not the Lammy moving !!!), there are a couple of Steam locations, North Yorkshire Moors Railway and Keighley & Worth Valley Railway.

What I'm after is any ideas of good locations on the route where I can park my scooter and get a shot of it alongside a moving train?

Thanks in anticipation

1DSL8622m.jpg

Can't help with locations Les, also can't help drool over such a beautiful machine

If you head North out of Pickering alongside the railway towards Newton on Derwent there is a level crossing at an angle to the road, might be worth a look. Also IME the signalman in the tower is very amenable to photographers, might be worth a word to see if he can help.

Thanks very much for that Mark, I'll check it out next time I pop over to Whitby (y)(y)

Can't help with locations Les, also can't help drool over such a beautiful machine

It's gorgeous innit :)

I get in my car and drive, but when I get on my Lammy, a great big grin spreads across my face, it's so much fun it should be made illegal ;)

Back