Steam

Name
Justin Robinson
Edit My Images
Yes
Any Steam gamer's on here?:)
Can never have enough people to play with lol!:p

Yup, but I mostly play single player games so I'm not much help to you!

yeah solo for me as well, playing pillars of eternity at moment.

ooh to add though just paid my 14.99 for the Diablo II add on for play later in the year.

Last edited:
I'm just about to finish Assassins Creed 4. Yup, it's an old game, but I don't get much gaming time now I have kids so there's loads of old ones I've not played yet that are now dirt cheap.
Although I might splash out on the new GTA if they've fixed the bugs yet (there's always release bugs on PC GTA...)

Cool, Im currently playing Metal Gear .. But i mainly play Counter Strike as i attend LAN's with my team .. love Esports ha

I do everything solo.

Steam is the best thing since sliced PC bread :D

Solo gamer here also, I used to play a lot of Battlefield and admin servers, but grown out of it. Now only play games for fun and the adventure.

"I used to be an adventurer like you......"

Personally I don't buy many steam games any more due to the policy on not being able to resell the game when you are finished with it.

The only one I have purchased for a few years has been Diablo III.

Most of my games are niche RPG type games

Yes..but mostly single player,and mostly games that are getting quite old now (the Stalker series).

I play CS/TF2/DOD but not much recently, been tooo busy.

If you want killed quickly have a look for my son on the CS:GO servers, Just look for JasperTheHamster :)

I play CS:GO multiplayer but the rest of my games are Solo. I have more games in my library than I should but can;t resist a good steam sale. :)

dale_tem here.

Playing rocket league a lot along with various others depending on my mood.

HOLY THREAD REVIVAL BATMAN!

Anyone on "The Division" for PC?
Nah....6 months is only playing at thread revival.
It was barely napping :D

Back