steampunk

Great photograph. Im going to the Steam Punk in Lincoln next month so hope to get similar photographs.

I like this.
My second take would have been maybe 1 step to the left to remove more of the kerbstone, and slightly lower to get 'down the barrel' and see a little more of his face.
Notwithstanding, I do like what you've got here, especially the processing.

I like this.
My second take would have been maybe 1 step to the left to remove more of the kerbstone, and slightly lower to get 'down the barrel' and see a little more of his face.
Notwithstanding, I do like what you've got here, especially the processing.
I thank you for your input
I tried removing the kerb (crop and clone of road) but it lost a dynamic (I could be talking out of my fundamental orifice here) I read the image right to left keeping you in the image (face first then to the left corner in the direction pointed by the subjects body and kerb
A lower angle up the spout, would have removed the napalm cylinder (converted fire extinguisher) and I am not sure that would have added to the image

Great photograph. Im going to the Steam Punk in Lincoln next month so hope to get similar photographs.
Lincoln is unbelievable
The only trouble is that there are so many people, non steampunk, milling around that sometimes its hard to isolate / compose a shot

brilliant shot
thanks

I hope you are going to take and use an appropriate camera. I use my Balda Baldinette when I go.

Back