Step Ladders for race circuits

Name
Anthony
Edit My Images
No
After my last unsuccessful trip to Brands Hatch due to the amount of fencing that is now there, I'm looking into some form of step ladder.

Those of you that use one, what do you use or recommend?

I'm looking at more of a platform type that is 500mm high with the platform dimensions of 600mm x 400mm with fold in legs.

Thanks in advance.

there secure when panning
it will be you that will be unstable if you misplace you feet surely

Thank you.

That's the type I was looking at, just didn't know how secure or stable they were while panning.

If the ground they're stood on is firm and level, the platform will be relatively firm and level. They're not huge but they are big enough to stand on comfortably, just don't forget that you're up a foot or 2 and fall off! I've used far narrower and less stable platforms when decorating.

Thanks for your input guys.

As I'm quite clumsy, I decided to go for a 600x600 platform type so I will have more room to move around.

Last edited:
Theres a risk that after a while you'll tend to forget your standing on it. Especially as you are seeing through a camera which tends to dislocate you from the real scene (sort of) one ssmall step could be a giant leap to casualty.... ;)

Theres a risk that after a while you'll tend to forget your standing on it. Especially as you are seeing through a camera which tends to dislocate you from the real scene (sort of) one ssmall step could be a giant leap to casualty.... ;)
sounds like your speaking from personal experience

Back