weekly Stephen30's TP 52 WEEK CHALLENGE,WEEK 1 'LINE',WEEK 2 'PLAY' ADDED

Hello,

Here is my 1st attempt at the 52 week challenge for 2014,hope i can post this correctly,if i havent,would u please help me,as i havent posted photo's on a forum before:),thanks

Hi Stephen & welcome to the fun house :wave:

Any help you need either post up the question or pm me if you like....can't guarantee to know the answers but I'll try to help (y) I was in the same boat 4 years ago & still manage to get it wrong now :LOL:

Hi lynne,thank you for the welcome message,i tried to upload my two pictures for the 1st two themes,but im having problems,mainly the message i keep getting is security error message,im not sure how to get round this,i would be most grateful if you could provide any answers,

Open your picture up in flickr so it looks like this http://www.flickr.com/photos/52405071@N05/12059316214/ then click on the icon with an arrow coming out of the box, this is at the bottom of the picture and next to the speech bubble. Now click on the "grab the html/bb code" bit right click the text and copy then when writing your post on here right click and click paste, when you submit the post the picture will appear.

Make sure the size under the html/bb code is at large 1024

maximum of 6 images can be added per post

I would just copy and paste the bbcode from Flickr if you have an account as it's easy to

Hi Mandy,i have tried what you suggested,but i am still getting the security error message when i try to upload my pics,and must admit im getting a little frustrated now:(,hope you do well with your 52 week project,have also followed my brothers instructions from Michael23,it still doesn't work.

kind regards stephen

Open your picture up in flickr so it looks like this http://www.flickr.com/photos/52405071@N05/12059316214/ then click on the icon with an arrow coming out of the box, this is at the bottom of the picture and next to the speech bubble. Now click on the "grab the html/bb code" bit right click the text and copy then when writing your post on here right click and click paste, when you submit the post the picture will appear.

Make sure the size under the html/bb code is at large 1024

maximum of 6 images can be added per post

Hi michael,have followed your instructions,but still getting the security error message,have sent a pic msg of it to your phone

Hi Stephen & welcome to the fun house :wave:

Any help you need either post up the question or pm me if you like....can't guarantee to know the answers but I'll try to help (y) I was in the same boat 4 years ago & still manage to get it wrong now :LOL:

Hi Lynne, thankyou for your reply,have now managed to post photo's succesfully(y),if i need anything i will pop a post on,or message you,thanks again,

stephen30

Line - fits the theme nicely good composition well done.
Play - another good entry for the theme nice composition.

I am glad you have sorted out getting your pics posted, i look forward to seeing what you have for the themes close, bubble and this weeks theme smoke.

Hi Stephen,
Line... fits the theme well, good shot well done :)
Play.... a good play shot, again fits the theme well, did you win? :)

Hi judi thakyou for the compliments on my pictures,yes Baffle t fox and felix t fox did win a£1.00:)

Line - fits the theme nicely good composition well done.
Play - another good entry for the theme nice composition.

I am glad you have sorted out getting your pics posted, i look forward to seeing what you have for the themes close, bubble and this weeks theme smoke.

Hi mandy,thankyou for your comments,its got me thinking,will see what i can come up with,

Line and Play - both good ideas for the theme - hope you were lucky with the play ;)

Hi ya

Line...certainly on theme with the train & trailers in a line plus the train tracks. , good angle & nicely sharp :) Possibly needs the white balance tweaking as seems a little warm ?

Play..cute idea & good to know the ticket was a winner :) White balance again seems a little warm , maybe move the keys lower right ?

Cheers & lolok forward to seeing Close & Bubble (y)

Back