Steps/Stairs..

One of those pics where it seems good that there's no 'smelly-vision' :D

One of those pics where it seems good that there's no 'smelly-vision' :D

:LOL: when i was a lad we lived in a flat near a pub and they kept pi###n in our doorway...my dad hooked up a 12v car batery and ran some copper wire round it, suffice to say it stoped rather quickly!.

As for the shot it feels like it needs straightened a bit or were you leveling it with that bottom landing?

:LOL: when i was a lad we lived in a flat near a pub and they kept pi###n in our doorway...my dad hooked up a 12v car batery and ran some copper wire round it, suffice to say it stoped rather quickly!.

As for the shot it feels like it needs straightened a bit or were you leveling it with that bottom landing?

Correct!..I'd moved it around quite a bit before I settled on this..

Robin

How are you finding the D3100? my mate just bought one and when we were out the battery didn't last long...it wasn't fully charged up but im talking 15 min it was dud. How long does a full charge last on yours?

How are you finding the D3100? my mate just bought one and when we were out the battery didn't last long...it wasn't fully charged up but im talking 15 min it was dud. How long does a full charge last on yours?

Loving my D3100..no probs with batt holding charge, after a full charge I can easily get a day or two's shoot..

Robin

What about controling your F stop in manual mode? was out last night with him and we couldn't figure out how to change it.

Back