Steve172s TP52 2010 thread... Week 1: Curves - NEEDS CATCHING UP!!

Week 1 - Curves

Its been a long time coming, but finally done it tonight. Didn't put much effort in, I knew what I was gonna do so really it was just a case of point and shoot.

I'm currently in 3rd year at Uni studying Electrical Power Engineering, one of my modules this semester in which I have an exam in 2 weeks is Controls Engineering and these are signal response curves to an input. Basically, i chose this as my subject as they are doing my nut in at the moment so its kinda ironic I should get some form of 'fun' out of them.

Taken with my Canon 400D & 50mm f1.8.

4256953289_62fb46f247_o.jpg

Last edited:
Man ..
How you get hold of my last ECG? :D
Really like this shot-Great use of DOF,and a really nice image all round.(y)

Like the processing and good use of dof. Well set up. Simple but very effective. Well done (y)

Very good. The DOF works very well and there are plenty of curves there

Hi Steve, great start DOF is spot on and works really well in B&W..You,ve got a great area for photography, worked in Stirling a few times(y)

Like your curves - very good idea! DOF is effective but for me it just needs a touch more contrast :) Great start though :)

Can't believe I missed week one here... what a great interpretation for curved! Shame you couldn't manage two weeks... or more...

Back