still having troubles with hues/satuations etc

What do you thinks wrong with them? they look pretty much Ok to me, especially the 1st
Maybe a tad more on the sharpen? If you think the colours are not as you saw them you can "selectively" boost them.

All look quite good on my monitor with the first one being my pick of the bunch.

The second shot is suffering from red eye though.

Only thing I can think of is a small amount of sharpening could be of benefit to all three.

Snap ... :D

Snap again - nowt wrong with those. :)

i just really dont like the colour/contrast of it all.. and it seems too dark and harsh to me.. but i dont know o_O

Icky

Seriously the images look fine. Can't see anything wrong with either the colour or contrast. I wonder if it's a problem with you monitor and they way its set up.

Mines calibrated and profiled and your pictures look just fine on it.

Have you tried viewing the pictures on another computer ?

What software are you using to view them with. If you've a copy of Photshop Elements you should get Adobe gamma with it, if my memory serves me correctly. Try using that to set up you monitor.

Check the contrast and brightness setting on your monitor. You may find one or both is set to low.

Also check what white point it's set to, if it has one that can be set. As a good rule of thumb use 6500K.

Back