Yes
C&C welcome

5860942624_b2aa00b650_z.jpg

5860949982_0460370c61_z.jpg

5860420991_400761a4be_z.jpg

replaced #3 thanks for the advice

Last edited:
bet you were chuffed to see it!

Love the composition of number two,very natural shot of the predator. Good close up in the first one. Number three has the background over exposed as mentioned, though the subject is not, bit of a shame as it probably the best of a good bunch, but not the end of the world.

Good set of photographs, though maybe i`m biased cos I really like the vicious little killing machines.................:D

Very nice shot of a Killer :clap:

may I ask how close you were when you took these?

Les (y)

Can I add one more? :) I didnt like this at first but I changed my mind

Usain Stoat
5860404217_d87c6e3534_z.jpg

Chris now with the 4th your showing off:D

On kidding great sets and lovely to see them. Nice details and great sharpness.

For me the first could be much better if it was cropped with more space to the left or even in a landscape format?? May be worth a try:)

Thanks for sharing(y)

15 feet ... hope you've got a short nose! :D
Lovely captures, only ever seen one once, (no camera), dragging a large rabbit up the bank at the side of a country road.

Chris now with the 4th your showing off:D

lol heres a BOGOF one (actually there was 6 of them but the only shot is of their rear ends running away :) )

11.jpg

Thanks for all the kind comments

I too love 1 and 4. An animal that I have mixed feelings about. I love seeing them but hate what they do to other species I enjoy. Its an odd feeling.

Nice shots though

Neil

Know what you mean Neil. The worst one of the lot is us!

Those are wonderful. #3 looks a bit blown on the highlights though. #2 is my pick, the wonderfully alert pose and look are very good.

Edited to add I like the action shot too, was he chasing something?

Last edited:
Thats excellent, I am hopeless with editing, wouldnt have a clue how to do that!

lovely set no4 is the one i prefer ,though i do like the others.

All just outstanding.....well done also with themod.

Keith (y)

A nice set. I think you could improve No 3 with a touch of shadow/highlight adjustment - what do you think?

5860420991_9d115148d4_za.jpg

Regards

Mike[/QUOTE]

I had a play then replaced the image but it seems to cause "image not available" errors, ooops!

Back