Edit My Images
Yes
Last edited:
You had sunshine yesterday Mick.......I hate ya!! :D

Nice set with some good detail, 2nd's the pick for me, atb

Superb Mick.

bloody wrong ,it's chrismas,folks are meant to share and mick nicks all the light,for weeks probably,:(

merry chrmbo Mick forgive me:dummy::LOL::LOL::LOL: it's bloody hard : me first chance in ages to get at it and everywhere is grey for days here.

Lovely to see mate I remember you adore them as much as me. All the luck for more kiddo and the best new year.

If you could have pulled back a bit it might have been cool to get the full clump of berries in frame WDYT?? Not much to crit here bro a spanking set of images:cool: it just struck me all three frames are like this,maybe worth a mention??

seeya

“Excellent” set of images, nuff said.(y)

George.

Superb Mick.
“Excellent” set of images, nuff said.(y)

George.
Superb set Mate

Cheers all much appreciated

bloody wrong ,it's chrismas,folks are meant to share and mick nicks all the light,for weeks probably,:(

merry chrmbo Mick forgive me:dummy::LOL::LOL::LOL: it's bloody hard : me first chance in ages to get at it and everywhere is grey for days here.

Lovely to see mate I remember you adore them as much as me. All the luck for more kiddo and the best new year.

If you could have pulled back a bit it might have been cool to get the full clump of berries in frame WDYT?? Not much to crit here bro a spanking set of images:cool: it just struck me all three frames are like this,maybe worth a mention??

seeya

Cheers Stu and yes I agree it is nice to frame them with a full set of berries so here a couple just for you :)

DSC_6864edit by Mick Erwin, on Flickr

DSC_6966 by Mick Erwin, on Flickr

super set

Cool set Mick. I like them all but it's the 2nd image for me as the bird is clear of branches in the background. They're all excellent though with some really nice detail in each one.

Makes me slightly jealous.;)

Great shots, the weather late on was not great for shots, while I was there the bird tended to perch up at the very top of the tree.

Tim.

Lovely. Wonder if we'll get another influx of these in the upcoming months?

I don't think we will get a bumper year like 2 years ago looking at the sightings, but one was better than none :)

Cool set Mick. I like them all but it's the 2nd image for me as the bird is clear of branches in the background. They're all excellent though with some really nice detail in each one.

Makes me slightly jealous.;)

Cheers Dale here some with a completely uncluttered background :)

Waxwing (Staffordshire) by Mick Erwin, on Flickr

Waxwing (Staffordshire) by Mick Erwin, on Flickr

Great shots, the weather late on was not great for shots, while I was there the bird tended to perch up at the very top of the tree.

Tim.

Cheers Tim I had to sneak in the factory grounds to get the light behind me for the shots, because prior to that all my shots were backlit and no amount of exposure comp was making them any better and luckily had a brief period of better light

Back